The following is a listing of the One Washington strategy documents that relate to the software selection process, system integrator process, and the agency implementation of the enterprise resource planning system. These six strategy documents are broken out into three categories: data, integration and business analytics. These are “living documents” – please note the version and the date on the cover page of each document.
Agency Legacy System Remediation or Retirement
- Frequently asked questions (pdf): answers to commonly asked agency questions regarding the process of remediating or retiring legacy systems.
- Roles and responsibilities (pdf): collaborative roles and responsibilities of One Washington/OFM, state agencies, and the Office of the Chief Information Officer.
- Data governance strategy (pdf): an umbrella document for the One Washington program. It provides guidance for data management, conversion and other data related initiatives that may be utilized by the software vendor, system integrator and/or the state of Washington.
- Data management strategy (pdf): overall guidance for all data-related activities (data integration, data conversion etc.) and will be governed by the data governance strategy defined above.
- Data conversion overview (pdf): the strategic direction for the conversion of legacy data to enable the ERP system to operate throughout the phases of the One Washington implementation.
- Data integration strategy (pdf): a guidance document for all types of data integration components for all phases.
- Integration plan (pdf): converts the strategic direction to an actionable plan to drive the architecture/build/delivery of the data integration components.
- Business intelligence strategy (pdf): guidance on the transformation of data into insights that will drive business value.